What makes someone a hero?
Is it the simple and little things like following traffic rules, paying taxes and throwing your garbage in the right bins?
Heroism happens every day, in any form and shape, and just like Heneral Luna, Dakila believes that you can capture the hero in each and every Juan in a minute.
Make everyday heroism known in 4 easy steps! Here’s how:
1. Create an original 60-sec film showing “What makes someone a hero.” Total running time must include title and credits.
- File must be in 720p, codec H.264 and in .mp4 format.
- Entries can be in Filipino, English or your local dialect. Kindly include English subtitles.
2. Click here to download the Cineminuto Application Form.
3. Upload your film via Cloud (Google Drive, Dropbox, ICloud). Files should be downloadable.
4. Submit your accomplished application form together with the downloadable link of your film to email@example.com.
- Qualified films will be uploaded at the Active Vista Youtube Channel and will be shared by Dakila and Heneral Luna Facebook page.
Criteria for judging includes 30% for the concept, 30% relevance to the theme, 20% for execution and 20% audience impact (includes shares and likes from Dakila and Heneral Luna Facebook page only).
The Cineminuto Grand Winner will be announced via Dakila’s Facebook page on National Heroes Day, August 31, 2015. The Grand winner will receive the Bayani Kit Package which includes:
- 5,000 worth of National Book Store Gift Certificate,
- 3 tickets to the Heneral Luna premiere,
- Heneral Luna Merchandise, and
- 2 travel vouchers from Travel Factor for a historical trip to Laoag
*Travel Vouchers include round trip bus fares MNL-Laoag-MNL, 2 nights accommodation, and guided tours. The organizers will no longer shoulder plane tickets and meals.
Contest runs from June 22 until August 28, 2015.
For inquiries, contact Dakila at (+63) 917 863 8055 / (+63) 915 178 0240 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.